What can I expect at the Spring Expo?
An opportunity to network with leading employers from different industries. Companies and organizations will set up professional displays for recruitment and information at the Student Center.
Whether you are looking for an internship, part-time job, full-time job, gathering information or interested in making a fantastic industry connection this event is for you!
How can I make the most of this event?
1) Research attending employers even those you may not have heard of!
2) Read the careers section of their website and apply for the relevant internship/position.
3) Get your resume and business suit ready! Have several copies of your resume ready just in case you talk to more employers than you originally targeted.
4) Prepare a 30-60 second elevator speech and practice your handshake.
5) Attend a career services workshop or make an appointment with a career advisor to perfect your resume and networking skills.
You should definitely attend this event! Plenty of career opportunities are available. Employers are looking for positive, open-minded, and enthusiastic candidates who are ready for a challenge. It's all about NETWORKING! Click on each company profile to view what positions they are recruiting for.
Need to prep? Contact Experiential Education & Career Services for a list of workshops or to schedule an appointment with a Career Advisor.
Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 11:45am to 2:45pm
Wildcat Center Athletics Facility - Charlotte Campus
235 S. Cedar Street Charlotte, NC 28202