Hospitality & Food Service Spring Expo
March 26, 2020
11:45 am to 2:45 pm
Online from anywhere!
How can Students make the most of this virtual event?
1) Register! You must complete the registration to attend the virtual event.
The virtual fair is on a platform called Brazen, you will set up your profile on your first login. Brazen will remind you to come back and chat live with recruiters before the event begins!
2) Research! Research all attending employers even those you may not have heard of; there is a complete list below but you can learn more information by reviewing the list of employers online!
3) Resume! Get your resume ready and upload it to your registration profile, employers can see this as they chat with you! Get resume resources here.
4) Elevator pitch! (Type out a few sentences about you and the reason you are passionate about your industry), put this somewhere you can copy it easily so you can paste it into new chats! Do this for all of your FAQs for the employers as well.
5) Apply! You can apply right now with the companies attending the expo! Open jwuLink, click on Jobs & Internships, Click on Career Fairs, Go to the employer’s registration, review the job description and apply! Handshake
Thursday, March 26 at 11:45am to 2:45pm