Join fellow alumni, SEEM faculty members and the JWU Connects Hospitality & Culinary network for an evening of professional growth and networking.
Alumni Panel Discussion: 6-7pm in the Morgan Ballroom
The alumni panel discussion, led by a SEEM faculty member, will explore current industry trends, many of which are relevant across industries and job functions. You'll gain insights from alumni panelists that include:
- Sheila DeMoura '16 - Head of Marketing & Assistant Manager, Heroic Records
- Bianca Francois '12 - Freelance Event Producer
- Diana Shapiro Furze '93 - Senior Catering Sales Executive, New York Marriott East Side
- Peter Matra '94 - Resident District Manager, Aramark @ Citi Field
Networking Reception: 7-9pm
Following the discussion will be a networking reception with appetizers and a complimentary cocktail. This is your opportunity to catch up with SEEM faculty members, including:
- Patrick Leary
- Elizabeth Panciera '09, '11 MBA
- Mike Gilbert '03
Learn from alumni experts, reconnect with professors and catch up with classmates over cocktails!
Monday, November 18, 2019 at 6:00pm to 9:00pm
New York Marriott East Side 525 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10017